- Training for all staff "Rethinking customer reception and security in the face of COVID-19"
- The display of hygiene plans in all sensitive parts of the hotel.
- Distancing and limiting the number of people who may be present in the hall.
- Wearing a mask compulsory for teams; we ask our customers to do the same.
- Regular disinfection of common areas and recurring contact points (with virucidal products).
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to staff and customers.
- Plexiglas glass at the reception.
- Observance of the room cleaning protocol.
- Payments should preferably be made by credit card (the device is disinfected after each use)
- Invoices will be sent to you by e-mail (on request)
- Breakfast is by reservation, in the dining room or in the room (preferably to be taken in the room).
- Recoat service only on request.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any other additional questions, we will be happy to answer you.
Pleased to welcome you !
Arty Paris Porte de Versailles fascinates by its black front and its creative messages on the tiles: at first glance, you will want to push the door.
Completely renovated and decorated, every detail of the hostel has been combed to create an ultra-modern, elegant and trendy design. Spacious and bright, with large windows and phrases flocked on the walls the hostel will gives you the impression of being in an artist’s loft.
In front of the hotel, the Parc Georges Brassens gives the feeling of being in the countryside. This huge green space has a variety of landscapes and attractions for young and old. If you like shopping, the lively Rue de la Convention is only a 5-minute walk away.
In the evening, discover the many bars, bistros and theaters nearby, Rue de la Gaîté.
Always find the best price for your stay by booking on the official website. Enjoy a 5% discount on your stay.
15% discount for booking in advance on our website.
Start the day with a magnificent breakfast for only € 5. It is necessary to make a reservation in advance.
Our team speaks French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German. Do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.